Thanks for your attendance at the WATOA Annual Spring Conference!
The Washington Association of Telecommunications Officers & Advisors (WATOA) is a professional organization of individuals and organizations serving citizens in the development, regulation, and
administration of cable television and other telecommunication systems. The
purposes of our organization are:
- Share information about cable and telecommunications issues and activities
affecting local governments;
- improve the administration of cable TV franchises;
- provide technical assistance to members;
- provide a forum for the open and balanced discussion and debate of
- communicate with other professional organizations for the overall
improvement of telecommunications services to the public, and to establish
an active role in the development of telecommunications policy at the State
and Federal level in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
We urge you to become a member of WATOA and to visit this site often.
Content contact: Linda Seesz